Marcus was called to serve in the Japan Kobe Mission. He entered the MTC on May 19, 2010. He arrived in Japan on August 3,2010.
Elder Horton will be returning home on April 27, 2012!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ako week 6


Its the last P-Day of the transfer so we're about to head over to kakogawa and party it up with the other elders in the district. apparently theres this really cool all you can eat yaki-niku place i didnt know about when i was there that we're going to go hit up. should be more good times. the elders in my district are way legit right now... with a couple exceptions hehe. But yeah so I'll be trying to make this short. this week was pretty good i guess. it went by fast. Monday and Tuesday were my exchange with Escalante and lets just leave it at that we had a lot of fun. Hopefully things work out with transfers tomorrow that we'll get to work together again. yeah so then on wednesday, we had Eikaiwa and the Kobayashi family came so we had 5 people there in all. new record! Since my companion is Japanese, Ive been teaching Eikaiwa all by myself all transfer and let me just say i teach a pretty mean english class. I'm going to include a picture of the white board after this weeks class(yeah i wrote all that ugly japanese too). usually I actually write more but i just thought the stuff we talked about was pretty funny this week. Then Thursday, we headed over to a different city in our area, Tatsuno where we walked around and tried to visit some less-actives with no luck. but I did take another picture. Friday was district meeting which was cool then normal stuff after that until now. So tomorrow is transfer calls and im pretty stoaked to see what happens. I feel like something crazy could happen. well crazy to me, it doesnt really effect any of you that much. but tomorrow is also matt's birthday(in japan)! so everyone wish him happy birthday. Let's see other than that, just that I'll be calling the family on christmas which is Christmas eve's night for everyone in the states. so if you're in the family, mark your calendars.
Love,
Elder Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment