Marcus was called to serve in the Japan Kobe Mission. He entered the MTC on May 19, 2010. He arrived in Japan on August 3,2010.
Elder Horton will be returning home on April 27, 2012!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Last week in Niihama

.
Inbox






Yup, we just got transfer calls and I'm heading off to Hanayashiki for my last transfer. Its kind of silly to leave for just my last transfer, but there needed to be some sort of change so this is probably for the best. My last companion is going to be Elder Bailey. He's my kohai from the MTC so i know him a bit. It should be good times. Hanayashiki is in the same district as Ibaraki so ive been there once before on a companion exchange and its a really nice area. big ward and lots of people. also i might get the chance to go on a companion exchange back to Ibaraki if luck is on my side. that would be way fun. So all of that is good, but I'm a bit bummed about leaving Niihama. I'm gonna miss this branch. It doesn't really help too much that the missionary who is replacing me doesn't have the best japanese from what I've heard so I dont really feel like ill be leaving the area to the most capable hands. but i suppose it cant be helped. 
This last week was pretty good though for what its worth. Found a lot of people with good potential and set up a system where we can meet Mizuki-chan on a weekly basis. Hopefully the elders here will be able to follow through on it all.... i can hope. 
I'll let everyone know about how Hanayashiki is. Hey maybe this means ill get to go to Kyoto to see the sakura!

Love,
Elder Horton

only 6 more of these emails. but whos counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment