Marcus was called to serve in the Japan Kobe Mission. He entered the MTC on May 19, 2010. He arrived in Japan on August 3,2010.
Elder Horton will be returning home on April 27, 2012!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hanayashiki- second to last

me and a rainbow!

random missionaries and Maiko

Kyoto

Bailey長老 checking out this raccoon thing

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Man all these emails I've been getting have really not been helping me stay focused, I tell you.  But it's cool. While focusing is getting harder and the fact that I have to send off my bags to the airport this week doesn't help, we were still able to teach some good lessons this week. I was especially excited for Hayashi-san. He comes early to eikaiwa and teaches me math (kind of) and then we teach him about the gospel. He's way cool and hopefully he'll be able to come to church this next week. And we still dont know about what's going on with Kariya-shimai and whether or not she will be getting surgery sometime soon.

We went to Kyoto last P-day and saw the sakura and ran into a bunch of my favorite missionaries including Shigeta長老 and Delmege and Cloward長老 etc etc. it was especially fun to catch up on stuff with shigeta長老 We had a lot of good times being roommates in Ibaraki. I have some pictures and i guess I'll post some. 
Today we're off to the ramen museum and to get me a nice, expensive hair cut. 
Next week is the last week for emails so if there's anything you need to tell me, make it happen. 

Love,
Elder Horton

Hanayashiki 3

This week was pretty crazy busy with this and that and not much time to work. we had some sort of meeting or interview or general conference on pretty much every day of the week resulting in more knowledge of doctrine and stuff but not a whole lot of time for other stuff. But we should have more time this week. And umm conference was really good. I really liked Holland長老's talk. Today we're off to Kyoto to see the sakura blossoms so not a whole lot of time. We should have more time this next week so maybe i'll have more to talk about. OH yeah! We almost died. there was this freak storm that just came out of nowhere and there was all sorts of wind and rain and stuff and we were walking around some neighborhood and there was a strong wind that was apparently very strong because it ripped some heavy stone tiles off of the roof of a nearby apartment and almost dropped them on our heads. We just head a heavy crash behind us and started running away like little girls. good times. we were definitely protected on that one. anyways i gotta get going. maybe ill post pictures from kyoto next week or maybe ill just make you all wait till i get back.
love,
Elder Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment